Who we are
We are a global institution dedicated to preparing the changemakers of the future to take on public policy challenges at the local, national and international levels. Blending rigorous academic and practice-oriented training, our multi-disciplinary curriculum will help you develop the skills needed to make a lasting difference. Our faculty of top researchers, policymakers and practitioners enrich the study experience with a multitude of perspectives.
What you can choose from
- MA in Public Policy
- Master of Public Administration (MPA)
- MA in International Public Affairs
- Master of Public Administration in Executive Public Administration (2 or 4 years, part-time) *
- Erasmus Mundus Masters Program in Public Policy (Mundus MAPP)
- PhD in Political Science — Public Policy Track
- February 1, 2022 – for master's and PhD studies with financial aid
- March 15, 2022 – for self-financing master's candidates who are citizens of countries outside the EU/EEA area and require a study visa
- August 15, 2022 – for self-financing master's candidates who are citizens of EU/EEA countries (or who hold a valid permanent residency permit in an EU/EEA country)
* MPA in Executive Public Administration program starts in 2023/24 academic year.