Who we are
Bridging the gap between science and policy, our research-driven programs give you strong academic foundations and real-life training necessary for understanding and solving complex environmental problems.
What you will study
- Energy transitions and climate change
- Environmental and resource governance
- Environmental justice, politics and humanities
- Sustainable management of socio-ecological systems
- Resource management and pollution control
- February 1, 2021 – for master's and PhD studies with financial aid
- March 15, 2021 – for self-financing master's candidates who will require a study visa
- August 16, 2021 – for self-financing master's candidates who will not require a study visa
Applications for the Erasmus programs have not opened yet.